Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Videogame Review, Super Mario All-Stars for the Super Nintendo (w/ Nintendo Switch)

Videogame Review, Super Mario All-Stars for the Super Nintendo (w/ Nintendo Switch)


My Pikachu wireless controller does the load.  Of course, the Fighting Stick Mini is the greatest controller option, even for the 2 games I don’t like.  Playing with Super Mario is a quick habit, I have, right now.  Combat with Bowser is more distance and less resistance.  You get 4 games in this collection.  4 Mario games.  4 “old” Mario games.  My friend Nick (from childhood) did enjoy this Super Nintendo collection.  In fact, he did not wish to go back to the Nintendo Entertainment System for the old, original Mario games and he was sticking to the Super Nintendo versions for clarity of young mind.  But now “Super Nintendo” is “old”.  And, to make this situation interesting, the Nintendo Switch is less old and more new.  I wonder what Nick is doing right now.  He must be getting old, right?  He’s not a child anymore, or, he’s not living.  My reference to my childhood friend is mythological but it’s real.  Lost Levels is still too hard.  Even with the Fighting Stick Mini, which is the best joystick for Lost Levels, I only reached so far before getting a terrible, splitting headache and going to bed.  Sometimes a video game can give me something like a migraine.  Yes, I know.  You’re probably going to tell me, “Hey!  All the Mario games are good!”  But, for my case, that’s not true.  Lost Levels gives me a headache; and, I’m not going to be sick, on purpose, just to satisfy your favorites.  Super Mario Bros. is good, Super Mario Bros. 2 is good- as for the other games (Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels), be prepared for extremes, disasters, and horrible accidents unless you’re some kind of crazy monster.  Honestly, I needed a Rockstar energy drink to play Lost Levels better at all.  And, Lost Levels was still too hard.  My theory is, any player who beats Lost Levels is probably hazardous and disorderly.  Super Mario Bros. does have a little hazard and disorder.  The difference is that Super Mario Bros. is fair and easy on the hands.  I’m not literally “killing it” for the 1st Super Mario game.  (If you are killing it, the controls are not good.)  Lost Levels is another story!  You need very, very sharp memory and lots of intensity of fortitude.  At least my Fighting Stick Mini is super strong and has distinguishable clicks and pushes of buttons.  “Fun” does not exactly mean “quality”.  For this Super Nintendo game, I do have fun for the good games, although I’m also paying attention to quality.  It’s possible for a crazy monster to get more involved with Lost Levels and have intense nostalgia for excessive turtles and oversize castles.  Then again, I can’t be too polite!  If I get a headache from Lost Levels; and, if a player is a human like me (with human brain, human blood, and human bones), that player can also get a headache, just like I do.  Super Mario Bros. 2 is the most unique Super Mario game in this collection for reasons of eggs, rats, and weeds.  There can be an interesting movie for Super Mario Bros. 2.  You must understand my politically correct literature when it counts as such.  I don’t want a video game player to get sick.  It’s possible to get sick from video games.  My intelligence and imagination are questionable for this reason.  If a player is an artist, he or she can determine (to an extent) what works for imagination and what works for intelligence.  God still impacts us with video games.  So, hear my warning and just be careful.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Super-Mario-All-Stars-Nintendo-Switch-904812691

No comments:

Post a Comment