Translate

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Poem- “One Hard Gypsy”

“One Hard Gypsy”


Your game is an insect of fantastic corruption.

Your game is a transforming slime.

Your game is a dragonfly.


Where do you put it on the machine?

I don’t know.

But, if you’re not careful, a “dragonfly” can fly away to the cashier.


The geographical location is a clear, special wood of marketing.


Your “dragonfly” is made of wrinkling clay with all-floating rainbow colors.

The nice, cute, wonderful beast is a little symbol of her easy mess.


I have video games in my hands.

Each game cartridge is a scary, downward spider with wet, colorful legs.

My dirty shells transform quickly, again and again, from games to bugs of insect.

And, the cashier thinks it’s a strange transaction by invisible logic.




This poem represents a dream from last night.  For my comfort, it was a sweet nightmare.  I think it’s a meaningful dream about video games and gameplay.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/One-Hard-Gypsy-910820716

No comments:

Post a Comment