Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Videogame Review, Pure Pool for the Nintendo Switch

Videogame Review, Pure Pool for the Nintendo Switch


Let me help you with understanding.  A black pool ball is not a black hole!  When you play the game, you get quick, intense action for the pool game.  Everything comes with a price.  What is the price?  Well, let me tell you.  For career mode, you have missions to complete and some missions are illusions of difficulty and there’s barriers up front with the poor access.  You’re going to need a miracle to beat some of these missions instead of skill.  “Pure Pool” is a misleading name for the game.  You actually get some new games that have never existed before in so many previous pool video game programs.  Eventually, the missions get so hard that I have to stop; or else, I would be playing this game for years and have everlasting hesitation to give any necessary, immediate feedback.  My restaurant reviews must be used for recent experiences or else the feedback I have for restaurants becomes a useless source of decay.  That makes sense, right?  So, when writing about Pure Pool, while I can play for 10 hours or even 20 hours with some comfortable delight and amazing eyes, I don’t have time to repeat 10 hours of gameplay for Pure Pool, week after week, month after month, year after year, until Nintendo is wondering what the hell I’m doing.  The past returns for examination of passing dates for action or at least motion.  We know that Nintendo is selling video games in a BIG library of programs.  The selections are practically unlimited because a gamer can only play so much.  As such, when Nintendo offers new games from time to time, Pure Pool eventually becomes a messy treat, assuming I am not walking 20,000 steps each day, drinking energy drinks, or baking potatoes for an hour, or sweating over dragging my laundry 2 miles next to Henry’s Cafe by pedestrian foot, or helping Nathan and Gary set up technology they don’t understand, or teaching my father what a controller even is, or constructing my house with the new atomic clock, my collection of abstract paintings from Mexico and Japan, my Swiss wooden analog clock (handmade with carving art), Wal-Mart’s pink neon clock, my silver lava lamps, hanging antiques from Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado, Utah and other states or foreign countries, playing video games at least 4 to 5 hours each day, reading philosophy books, relaxation from hearing voices in my head, taking medicine and prescriptions for my unknown emotions, listening to music I hate with negative satisfaction of helpful criticism, etc.  Okay, Alex needs to shut up!  I’m Alex.  But, I’m the wrong Alex.  Pure Pool does have a lot going for it.  The visuals are sweet, bitter, and exaggerated for serviceable bugs and features of disinterest.  Do not play Pure Pool with portable mode.  The Nintendo Switch portable mode does not work for Pure Pool.  When I play Pure Pool right on the Nintendo Switch tablet and display with the red and blue joy-controllers, the graphics are pretty dark, the portable controls are unbearable, and the music and sound effects may not even reach the Nintendo Switch portable screen.  When I have to put my ears right on the speaker by reaching the speaker with my face to hear the music you know something is wrong with my amplification rights of volume control and TV controls.  I play Pure Pool best with my Pikachu wireless controller and a BIG TV.  A gamer will probably say, “The game looks so good and you won’t even care.”  Have you heard a gamer say this?  Some reviewers have this idea about “good” games.  Personally, from observing this comment with good judgement, the reviewers are suspicious persons of credit.  Do these reviewers just look at nice graphics and stop caring?  That doesn’t make any sense!  Of course, Pure Pool is very cosmetic and violates some minimal effects of visionary art.  The music can be nice on TV, but only when the game works!  The video quality can be better.  At least Pure Pool can be imperfect evidence of the Nintendo Switch’s superiority over the Playstation 5’s inferiority.  Believe it or not, the PS5 console can do even worse than the Nintendo Switch does.  Why is that?  I think it’s because “high definition TV” only covers the TV pixels and display.  High definition TV does not always cover unlimited entertainment; and, even with unlimited entertainment, we can still get endless interference between conflicting personalities of audience members in the form of opposing viewership, despicable challenge, and learning problems of our existence.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Pure-Pool-Nintendo-Switch-910157141

No comments:

Post a Comment