Translate

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Videogame Review, New Pokemon Snap for the Nintendo Switch (w/ Portable Screen Mode)

Videogame Review, New Pokemon Snap for the Nintendo Switch (w/ Portable Screen Mode)


Pokemon is not just Pokemon.  Does the Nintendo Switch seem to play video better depending on portable quality?  The high definition TV for my bedroom (not 4K, but highest HD TV below 4K) can’t really handle some of the colors and shapes of Pokemon and Pokemon landscapes.  I actually have preference for “portable mode” when you use the Nintendo Switch console itself as a TV and a controller.  Nintendo appears to have trouble telling the difference between “TV” and “controller” for gameplay.  That can be a problem.  Gamers should know the difference between “TV” and “controller”.  Or, maybe “TV” gets a lot of engineering interpretation.  Most TVs have controls; however, most TVs are not controllers.  I’m only telling the truth for a doubtful reader with this idea.  Programmers have been using so many labels for functions and buttons that I forget what option is the subject of concern, and, I don’t think the Nintendo Switch knows either.  A button for your controller does have “unlimited” play even if we’ve been getting games, game after game, with dramatic differences of control.  Zooming with my camera makes me wonder if I’m zooming or if I’m clipping.  The Pokemon professor who grades my photos can’t really tell subjects apart and he mistakes secondary subjects as non-subjects.  So, we may not be really even getting a subject.  He also gives comments that do not help us with our research.  Maybe the professor will look at 2 Pokemon, or, 2 “pocket monsters”, and observe false impression of subject, while giving automatic recommendations for obvious characteristics.  And, the professor sometimes lies about a Pokemon’s feelings.  He may look at a pink fish, a Pokemon fish in the shape of a pink heart, and he may “think” the Pokemon fish is calm, when the Pokemon fish is having a sad look on her face.  This gives me the impression that the professor doesn’t really care about Pokemon.  How can a video game console “care” about Pokemon?  My photographer can go to the beach, the volcano, the mountain, the tree, the park, the ocean, the ocean floor, the ruins, the jungle and still not find real emotion.  A black bird Pokemon with a witch hat can start flying in the sky and, while he can fly in the sky, he can fly in the sky and freeze up in the sky.  I don’t think this makes sense.  When reviewers just laugh about these bugs and errors of Pokemon it makes me want to reach into their computer screens and slap their faces.  Pokemon are supposed to be a beautiful performance of fantastic creatures!  You can throw apples at Pokemon during your photography trip.  But, the apples may not register with the Pokemon and they may not respond to apple collisions with any yelp or call of the wild.  To me, New Pokemon Snap is only “high definition” to fools who believe a confusing difficulty.  I know the Nintendo Switch is very much like a computer.  A computer does have errors and bugs.  But, when programmers try to paint the bugs and errors, the bugs and errors can damage the colors and hurt the vision.  That’s what I’m seeing here.  I’m probably just going to buy the best games to see if the best games are poor honors or nice mistakes.  Take your pick!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-New-Pokemon-Snap-Switch-Portable-Mode-909713388

No comments:

Post a Comment