Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Poem- “Funny Image of Space”

“Funny Image of Space”


“Be real with me.”

Okay.

But, I also must be true, good, and correct about reality.

Every lie can be a “real” threat.

A lover can be “real” even if the lover is not “good” enough.

I’m a trailing vacancy into wonder.

Critics must have the use of disqualification against bad subjects.

Just because we have a picture of the moon, doesn’t mean we “walk on” moon.

Disorder is an excessive variety for just one withdrawal upon suggestions.

I do not walk on the moon.

Or, at least, you are not walking on the moon for any image from the moon.

That means we do not have imagination for the moon.

God hangs a disorienting painting of the moon for Earth’s ignorance.

Only a few astronauts have gone to the moon for science, not for humanity.

The rest of us are clueless outsiders who can only look at the sky and wish.

“This is random!”

Well, I am “real” with you.

Do not complain about your previous request.

I will never go to the moon.

And, there’s no funny alien waiting for me there with long eyes and green pasta.

Nice try!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Funny-Image-of-Space-909210114

No comments:

Post a Comment