Translate

Monday, July 11, 2022

Poem- “Here and Future”

“Here and Future”


The future is not here yet.


“Present” and “Future” are not equal.


If present and future were “here” today, I would be “dead” just now.

But I am not dead.

So, the future is not here.


The greatest future will only take place when I rest in peace.

My spirit and soul can experience the future.

However, my mortal life will be gone.

I will just be a ghost in the future.

Ghosts can experience the future.

Human beings will pass away before the future really happens.

We are only mortal in the present.


The future will happen for millions, and millions, and millions of years.

Humans do not live “on” the future.

We need the spirit and the soul to really “see” the future.

Or else, the future would almost just be irrelevant to the present.

The future will happen for millions of years.

A human being does not live for millions of years.

Millions of years do not happen in 2 minutes.

It’s really only the ghost who can have contact with some eternity.

God knows the rest beyond eternity.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Here-and-Future-922130999

No comments:

Post a Comment