Translate

Friday, July 22, 2022

Song Review, “Home on the Range” (Classic American Western Song)

Song Review, “Home on the Range” (Classic American Western Song)


Republicans need a discouraging word from their smart opposition.  So, for this review, I will give one.  This song does not describe California for the most part.  California is very dry.  The sand can look very offensive when I go around the unliving mountains where almost no animals play for anything.  California is very Democrat and it’s a very western state.  You do not need a cowboy hat to “go west”.  Sometimes, I don’t think a cowboy hat works for me when I’m going outside.  A cowboy hat can blow away from my head during the loud gust.  Original poetry from this song only speaks to a divisive beauty that most people in the American West cannot feel or know.  Maybe the American West in the distant past was a different nature; however, from reading the original poem to the song, I think such literature is extremely glittery and very wild to unrealistic temper.  (I do not think wild animals want to “play” with me.  That would be stupid.)  At least, with intense sounds and dreamlike music, the song can present us with a suggestion for an imagination of fantasy within reach of natural exaggeration.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Home-on-the-Range-Classic-Song-923330882

No comments:

Post a Comment