Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Poem- “People Cannot Actually Disappear”

“People Cannot Actually Disappear”


Relationships are confusing to so many people.

They believe opponents get enough magic to become invisible.


But, that’s not correct.

A human being cannot disappear.

He or she will never vanish.


Sometimes, there’s a person I don’t agree with.

Can I turn this person into an invisible guy?

No.

I cannot.

He or she will always be there when there is life.

Living people do not just disappear.


Earth does not disappear.

It does not disappear in whole or in part.

That’s why we must love Earth as much as we can.

People cannot actually disappear.


Sure, I can go to another room.

You can move to another location.

We can travel to a city far away.


But, people cannot actually disappear.

Republicans do not disappear.

Democrats do not disappear.

No one does.


You will need to talk to a variety of personality types.


Often, from time to time, I talk to some people with false ideas.

It’s not always on purpose.

The conversation can just come up.

People can have opinions and rumors for a lot of reasons.

They may feel confusion.

They may feel pain.

They may have an accident.

They probably get upset about something.


But I cannot make people disappear.

That’s not possible.

Reasonable dispute is necessary for any improvement.

Or else, society can get into a lot of trouble from their communities.


Let me be honest.

I am not a magician.

I have no powers for magic.

So, I can never disappear.

I can only adjust my mind or move to another location.

Politics does not make people disappear.

I must talk with people I probably don’t agree with.

That is why “improvements” exist.

Or else, Earth would become flat and vanish like a rotten map.

But that’s not possible.

We need to love each other as best we can.

Even enemies can be so attractive and wonderful.

That is why living has so much value to it.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/People-Cannot-Actually-Disappear-923422750

No comments:

Post a Comment