Translate

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Poem- “Demands and Behaviors”


“Demands and Behaviors”


A man tells you,


“Do not tell me what to do.”


You let him go and he walks away in peace.


Sounds good, right?


Well, I have some bad news for you…


Now you are encouraging the man to keep his own prejudice.

He’s probably not going to listen to you later on.

As history takes place, he makes more and more mistakes on purpose.

The man allows so much personal error for himself and he doesn’t change it.

Sooner or later, he will give more comments that support his own prejudice.

He will also say comments such as:


“My parents do not need to know about this.”

“I have freedom in this country to do whatever I want.”

“I do not want to be anything.”

“People need to mind their own business and leave me alone.”

“Who cares?”

“Just leave me alone. I know what I’m doing.”

“My boss sucks.”

“My teacher is so stupid. Why should we learn about all this?”

“Homework is for losers.”

“Stupid dog!”

“I know everything. I remember everything.”

“You do not need to tell me that.”

“People do not need our help.”

“All the kids know how to do this stuff.”

“It’s always easy for everyone.”

“We do not need critics.”

“We do not need to do business with you.”

“You know where you can stick it.”

“You do not need my help. Stop asking me for help.”

“I do not have a disability. I’m in a wheelchair all the time.”

“What’s the problem? You’re not tired.”

“Let me sleep in the chair with my dog and quit complaining.”

“The government is stupid. They don’t know what they’re doing.”

“People always have a right to an opinion.”

“I hate these people.”

“Everybody can create their art and do not need lessons.”

“Do it yourself. You’re bothering me.”

“Keep your opinions to yourself.”

“I have my own opinions. I know everything.”

“People need to back off.”

“I know what I’m doing. Leave me alone.”

“Give me a break! I’m not making mistakes.”

“Teachers do not know anything.”

“The customer is always right.”

“I’m not stupid. People are stupid.”

“I’m so stupid. Why did I do that?”

“Everybody can do that.”

“Nobody should listen to you.”

“Why are you listening to me?”
“I know the answers to everything.”

“Some people are full of it.”

“I’m getting confused.”

“I’m tired. I don’t want to think about it.”

“I’m not into poetry.”

“Don’t read me another poem.”

“Let me drive. The police are pigs.”

“The business needs to pick up their phone.”

“Do these people know anything?”

“Are people even alive?”
“The governor is a moron.”

“Rich people are lining up their pockets.”

“Homeless need to work for a living.”

“These people can’t drive.”

“I think people are fine. I just don’t like people.”

“Who knows anything about this?”

“I do not want to know about people’s problems.”

“People do not need my help.”

“People are stupid.”

“Let people do what they want.”

“People want their freedom.”

“These people are stupid.”

“Who cares? I’m tired.”

“Do not talk about it.”

“I do not need your input. Leave me alone.”



Wow…

I’m reading these boring comments and wondering if I should laugh! Ha ha.


Yeah, we should not let this man “walk away” with his prejudice.

I will tell him what to do and make sure he changes his attitude.

Prejudice like this is horrible.

California has been a victim of this prejudice for the last 30 years.

I’m not proud of it.

We must correct this prejudice or the prejudice will hurt us.

It’s just not right.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Demands-and-Behaviors-980459558

No comments:

Post a Comment