Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Poem- “Information and Rocks”


“Information and Rocks”


We have information for the rock.

The rock is in front of us.

It’s a rock.

But, the rock cannot be information without us.

A rock does not talk.

The rock does not say,


“Wow! I’m a rock! I’m grey, heavy, and hard! I’m a really big rock!”


No.

No, no.

The rock does not talk.

Therefore, the rock has no information for us.

We have information for the rock, because we talk.

A human does say,


“I’m a human being! Leave me alone. I need to think. It’s time to eat.”


The human does talk.

A human talks.

A rock does not talk.


A rock is not going to say,


“Wow! I’m millions of years old! It’s my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!”


No.

No, no.

The rock does not talk.

We need to create our information for the rock, because the rock does not help us.

The rock just sits there.

It’s useless unless we do something about it.

The rock is totally helpless.

The rock cannot even tell us when his birthday is.

It’s very sad.

That’s why Earth’s creation is very mysterious.

Earth does not say,


“Hello! I’m the Earth! I am big and round! I have a big waist with millions of miles!”


No.

No, no.

That’s not how Earth is.

Earth does not talk.

We just create information for the Earth.


Yes, yes.

I know I’m a sick philosopher.

Would I lie?

Fine, you talk to Earth.

Don’t complain to me if the Earth doesn’t talk to you.

I warned you.

The Earth is very shy.

The Earth is speechless.

You will need to teach Earth your language.

Good luck with that.

Ha ha!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Information-and-Rocks-985142072

No comments:

Post a Comment