Translate

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Videogame Review, Just Cause 4 for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)


Videogame Review, Just Cause 4 for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)


Okay… okay… I am going to laugh… I am going to giggle… I am going to smile… I am going to smile, smile, smile, smile, smile, and smile… ha ha. Videogame reviewers from the past were really trying to praise this game as much as their humorous fanaticism could handle. The reviewers were being so polite about this game! If you ask me, I think they were being too polite. When I “play” Just Cause 4, and, when my hero is hopping around sharp, dangerous, misty mountains like a school girl, I almost begin to cry inside with laughter. Yes, I know. Nobody climbs mountains like that! Yes, and it looks really silly. Battles and driving are even more corny. When I pick up a gun and fight soldiers, everything looks like a hilarious pixel parade. I do not even know if my hero’s weapons are real. Just Cause 4 would not even be a fantastic Xbox 360 game. It’s just so fake and funny! I hope the reviewers were serious about this. But, I have mood disorder and hope does not always work well for video games like Just Cause 4. Soon, my hero is in a jungle and the sunshine looks like waves of water. Are the reviewers really serious about this game now? I would rather play Atari games instead at this point. The PS4 game is so uncool and unreal. How can any programmer look at Just Cause 4 and say, “Well, it’s a high definition videogame and the graphics are state of the art in performance of an excellent engine.” Imagine if the Playstation 4 gaming console was a person, okay? Let’s say, the Playstation 4 gaming console is a person and I tell “her” that Just Cause 4 is one of the best PS4 games in the world. I think the Playstation 4 gaming console would just get awkward and say, “Yeah right! I can do more than this!” Just Cause 4 is a sad case in videogame history. Yes, I can “play” the game “well”, but that’s only because the game is so fake and funny. I only play the game well because I’m making so many mistakes! My hero character will even drive a motorcycle up a large portion of a rocky, bumpy mountain without stopping for flat tires. This PS4 game is a nuthouse. Yeah, the PS4 game has hundreds of more colors, hundreds of more definitions, hundreds of more graphics, hundreds of more controls, hundreds of more mechanics, and hundreds of more options… but, Just Cause 4 also looks and plays hundreds of times more crazy. It’s really a slapstick war. I am not a fan of the Just Cause series. I am a newcomer. I am a new gamer for this Just Cause series. Let me tell you something. If you were showing me Just Cause 4 inside a Best Buy electronics store and letting me play the game for a demo, I would be laughing at you and I would be calling you a dodo head. Trust me. Just Cause 4 was only state of the art for the confusion of it all. So many reviewers from videogame history were disappointed with Just Cause 4 and they were right. The “positive” reviewers were just being full of themselves. This PS4 game is embarrassing! Lego gaming was more serious than Just Cause 4! There is nothing serious about this game. Everything looks and plays like a bad hair day with funny squirt guns. This game is very, very healthy for testing dummies. Please, if you are a reviewer, just be honest about quality performance. If any PS4 game looks worse than an Xbox 360 game, “use the pan” and pan the game. We need gold, not sand.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Videogame-Review-Just-Cause-4-982658251

No comments:

Post a Comment