Translate

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Videogame Review, Absolver for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)


Videogame Review, Absolver for the Playstation 4 (PS4 Game)


I am not a professional reviewer. I am a hobbyist. A professional reviewer does labor for his role. I do not. A hobbyist does not labor. My literature is usually blog quality. Excuse me if my writing seems impressive. Really, I’m not that impressive. I just get sarcastic. But, no, really! I do not labor. I think some readers are very confused about me. Labor is not “things that just happen”. When I blog and write my journals and art hobby, I just personalize a mindful fancy. 


In case you do not know, professional reviewers for video games spend hundreds of hours each month playing video games and have deep, literary discussions with companies and studios for engineering reference. Honestly, for a gamer, I am very clumsy and silly. My sarcasm can just get the best of me and people start believing I am some kind of expert or something. Real experts struggle for production. I don’t. I’m just a hobbyist. Yeah, I do have “philosophy” and “love” and “poetry” and “photography” and such, but you can find other people just like me if you use your imagination and wonder about me a little. We can “work something out”, but that does not mean there’s labor going on. Real labor in real life is exhausting, sickening, and back-breaking. 


Do I look like some kind of manager? Sometimes, I walk into a restaurant for my lunch and the employee at the cash register will call me a “boss” when I am actually unemployed, disabled, and mentally ill. I do not know why some people believe I am a professional artist or something. My literature is very personal and I am a real chatterbox. Professional reviewers take serious notes and have formal policies. I don’t. I just do stuff and enjoy my hobby. Most fashionistas will “claim” they have philosophy in this or that. But that’s misleading. The history of philosophy is full of commonplace philosophies. One of the most common philosophies says something like this:


“Do your homework, go to school, and be successful.”


What does that philosophy really mean? For the most observation I can make of that philosophy, it really means nothing. Teachers in school cannot “control” their students. Students will find their way in life. 


We do not need that much help in most cases. Unfortunately, people often have irrelevant goals and leave schools before looking at much first. Before leaving state university, I just looked up a list of subjects for private reading and made a list for future hobbies. Education is not just about resources. Education is also about clubs, hobbies, and personal interests. Just don’t expect to learn much from everyday people. Everyday people are too busy to be themselves. That’s why they drive fast in traffic and walk away without a strong word. Being yourself can actually be very exhausting. Absolver is more evidence of that. You can play the fighting game for some ninja. However, I don’t think the ninja is very unique or special to say the least. 


I need to tell the truth about my experience with video games. If I do not tell the truth about my experience, my emotions will be fake when I express my thoughts to other readers about video games. Readers will eventually predict that something’s wrong with an author if the author can’t speak with a straight face and just be honest about any problems he may have. That’s a reason why we need some critics in the world we live in. Yes, critics can have negative emotions and negative emotions are usually terrible for relationships. But, if the critics really do have negative emotions, we probably need to know about their negative emotions. If artists and programmers force critics to hide their negative emotions, here is what will happen:


A reviewer, or critic, will express “positive” thoughts, but he or she will lie.


That’s not a good sign for friendship and chat in the videogame world. People should not lie about their negative emotions and pretend to show “positivity” without the merit of it. Some positive ideas are lies because people get shy and do not wish to hurt somebody’s feelings. But, this is still misleading. “Positivity” does not mean “lying about negative emotions”. We still need to tell the truth if we are causing our own problems. 


Absolver does certainly have a lot of beautiful graphics with partial hints of naturalism. There’s a degree of realism in this PS4 game. But, you will also need to improve moves, which may not really always happen at a moment when you wish for powerful results. Oh, just in case my readers do not know… yes, a professional reviewer needs an editor, but a hobbyist does craft alone. I do not have an editor. Yes, I know I’m being funny about this again. But you need to understand me. True criticism is better than false praise. Sometimes, maybe you feel like your parents tell you that they love you all the time; and, as your parents beg you to respect them for your love with them, you start to believe in them less and less over the years, because you eventually see that your parents, like all family, is usually too polite for serious consideration. That’s why parents are not always very honest about life in front of their children. Honesty becomes more real when gamers explore the world and discover true life for themselves. 


Absolver is definitely on the casual side of gameplay for the commonplace opponents; and, then, when you meet a boss, the casual side of gameplay turns into a vicious height that’s not so possible to manipulate for easy boast. Improving moves and gathering equipment is very limited. My Playstation 4 can show me “high definition” video, but so what? Pixels do not exactly just create weapons and tools for us in a fighting game. Pixels are usually there just to be colors. That’s not really impressive on my radar. Yes, “high definition” sounds really different to gamers who believe in specific vocabulary terms. However, when you turn gold into a yellow stone, the precious metal is out of it and you find the real flaw. Meeting up with my opponents in Absolver is not all that dramatic, although it can be scary and creepy to the tune of original landscapes. Even then, most of the options are just options without any need for them. 


I believe the “Versus Mode” should not really be here to disturb my long journey. Keep in mind that my “philosophy” is really only an overextended level of high school reading for foreign languages and general subjects. Smarter, professional philosophers will also get college or university degrees in advanced subjects. My knowledge did not reach that advanced level of learning. I was getting schizophrenia during my attendance at state university and, after my mind was hurt from a defect of brain disease, I was told by my doctor to abandon education. So, while I may seem “smart” to readers who do not know better about commonplace education, I am really a sick man with a terrible condition. My family reminds me about my mistakes all the time. When I was visiting Nashville from my bus tour last year, my tour guide saw that I was mentally ill and she helped me find my way around the city because I was so mentally ill and confused. I do not drive. I am mentally retarded. My mind is a psychological defect. I do not labor. In fact, my dad will mention something to me one moment, and I will probably not respond to him for over 5 minutes until I realized he said something. 


My body is in really bad shape. I am not healthy and I am not capable of labor. I am telling my readers this because they often think I am smart and that my intelligence is high. But, my intelligence is a part of my mood disorder. There’s obviously a very big difference there. “Thinking too much” can be a kind of confusion. It can mean problems for the human condition. Absolver is most certainly a videogame that most people should be able to touch and delight in, even if the fighting is fairly obvious and the Playstation 4 runs on immediate data we can all guess about with massive precision of ignorance. At least it’s fun, for a little bit.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Videogame-Review-Absolver-983692875

No comments:

Post a Comment