Translate

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Poem- “Plus and Minus”


“Plus and Minus”


A conservative fanatic means to say,


“Freedom is always a benefit.”


Is this true?

Nonsense!

This fool does not read history at all.

Freedom is not always a benefit.

Freedom is often a drawback, not a benefit.


I know.

Some readers will mean to say,


“My politics is flawless.”


Oh, really?

Are you saying that indifference does not exist, as long as we have politics?

Clean your book!

I have better things to do.


Remember, the motto is:


Say what you mean, mean what you say.


The motto is not:


Mean what you say, say what you mean.


You must say what the meaning is, not mean what the meaning is.

You already have meaning.

You just need to say what it is.

Unless you say it, I will be guessing what your meaning is all day.

I don’t like doing that.

Forget body language.

I know what you look like.

You must say what the meaning is.

Moving around and “hanging out” does not really give me a saying.

The saying comes from what you say.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Plus-and-Minus-986911846

No comments:

Post a Comment