Translate

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Poem- “Thinking and Popping”


“Thinking and Popping”


A philosopher needs evidence to think about for the truth.


Most people do not think very well.

Instead, your average person will say,


“I only talk when something pops in my head.”


That’s not philosophy.

That’s fashion.


You need to think for philosophy.

You do not need to “pop” for philosophy.


Sure, you need to “pop” for a body inflation story.

But, a philosopher does not exactly “pop” for his wise judgement on truth.

Philosophers do their work by thinking.

“Popping” is no such option for thinking.


Nobody says,


“Aristotle was a popping genius.”


But, that would be funny!


Trust me.

My thought does not “pop” for philosophy.

That’s not the way real philosophy works.

I must think, not “pop”.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Thinking-and-Popping-988420979

No comments:

Post a Comment