Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Poem- “Neon Lights and General Behavior”


“Neon Lights and General Behavior”


Are you a videogame company?

Are you a videogame reviewer?

Are you a videogame programmer?


Okay, cool!

I like to be positive about videogames.

Please, let me tell you something:


Stop giving misinformation about neon lights.


“Neon” does NOT mean evil, dark, terrible, naughty, bad, vice, wicked, or any of that.


“Neon lights” are more like road signs, building signs, restaurant signs, machine signs, etc.

The “neon lights” generally only indicate precise location, not general behavior.


Does “light” really mean good?

Well, technically, no.

Light is just light.

That’s not really what our general behavior is.

We are not “nice” just because there is “sunshine” on planet Earth.

“Neon lights” are just a kind of “light”.

Our general behavior is something else besides just light.


Think about it!

Let’s say, you are “walking in the sunshine”.

Does that mean you are nice?

No, of course not.

Positivity is a type of behavior, not a light source.


Yes, my poem is serious enough for my heart for Las Vegas and Laughlin.

I do not live in Las Vegas and Laughlin.

But, after my home in California, Nevada is my most common “second home” to me.

So, please, if you want to be positive, please stop giving misinformation about neon.

It’s disrespectful of my western front of America to say that neon is “disorder”.

It’s rude; it’s unethical; it’s vain.

Las Vegas is a beautiful, innocent city in our general behavior there.

So, please, leave it that way.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Neon-Lights-and-General-Behavior-990480050

No comments:

Post a Comment