Translate

Monday, October 2, 2023

Poem- “A Video of the Big Bang”


“A Video of the Big Bang”


The Big Bang was the “creation” of the universe.

And, scientists create videos to imagine the Big Bang for a visual metaphor.


I do not pay much attention to any video of the Big Bang.

The videos are imaginary.

According to the theory, when the Big Bang was here, I was not here.

When I was not here, I did not see the Big Bang.

I was only here after the Big Bang was done.

So, the videos are there just to give me meaningful imagination.

It’s possible, but I was not here.

I cannot exactly understand credit for a personally unknown account of mine.

(We also create videos from ignorance, not only from attention.)


The Big Bang was probably like God’s face.

Any sight of God’s face would likely cause death.

For this reason, it’s better to use imagination with science and play it safe.

We don’t want to end with a bang.


Of course, my poem is just fiction, but I believe in it enough.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Video-of-the-Big-Bang-985906912

No comments:

Post a Comment