Translate

Sunday, October 22, 2023

“The ‘Last’ Retro Videogame Console (News Today)”


“The ‘Last’ Retro Videogame Console (News Today)”


What was the “last” retro gaming console?

For me, my own personal answer is not sufficient yet.

But…


I know a family relative who was an original Magnavox Odyssey gamer.

The Magnavox Odyssey was a retro videogame console from the 1970s.

My family relative was an original Magnavox Odyssey gamer.

The “last” retro videogame console he played was… the Super Nintendo.

That’s it.

The Super Nintendo was the “last” retro videogame console he played.

Any videogames after Super Nintendo, he did not understand how to play enough.

The videogames after the Super Nintendo were too complicated for him to play.

And, the Magnavox Odyssey videogame console was “the first of its kind”.

So, that means…


It’s possible that the Super Nintendo was the “last” retro videogame console.

I do not personally agree with my family relative, but he is older than I am.

So, he has the best witness of retro gaming business in my family ancestry.

According to him, the Super Nintendo was the “last” retro videogame console.

Any videogames beyond the Super Nintendo are too complicated to be “retro”.

(Yes, that includes the non-retro Playstation and Xbox… sorry!)




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-Last-Retro-Videogame-Console-News-Today-989811634

No comments:

Post a Comment