Translate

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Videogame Review, Disney Speedstorm for the Playstation 5 (PS5 Game)


Videogame Review, Disney Speedstorm for the Playstation 5 (PS5 Game)


Controls go along for some moments while other obstacles make me change my mind. Challenges are up ahead; so, with where I’m heading, I will spend time with this glowing racing game for the next year or so. My racing skills should not be discounted. I grew up with Mario Kart in my childhood, not Call of Duty. Whenever I play Call of Duty, it can feel like my hands are just not on exact motion to the shooting controls. I will often swing my thumbsticks from left to right, over and over, trying to figure out how to fight a chaotic battle. It’s to be expected. 


Of course, freedom is not an expectation. Remember that! We tend to increase expectations when we increase vital rules. Freedom will eventually prove that a ruler can be made of more than wood to knock on. That’s why rules need more smooth situations for us to handle our instincts in focus. We would like to pay enough attention to the soft will of time. And, yet, Disney Speedstorm will cover less speed and more glow, to depend on the notion over it. At first, I thought the controls were very well done and precise to the modern age of humor and delight until I realized, “Oh, it feels like I’m holding a different controller every 5 minutes.” It’s a strange feeling. The 4K TV does have a very strong, brilliant glow, but the controls will just suddenly change in the game without another new instruction to hit me on the head. 


Telling the truth is not always possible. People can be pretty confusing with their guesses and wonders. Disney Speedstorm is most certainly about magic for the Mickey Mouse Kingdom. And, yet, I am still mostly illiterate of Disney’s latest artwork after 4 hours of gameplay. It will take time for me to handle this racing game, and, it will have to take time, because there are an infinite supply of sweet packages on sale for the microtransaction market. I will make Disney Speedstorm my next digital shopping spree for the upcoming year or so ahead. The courses keep coming and I keep discovering new moves with a modern kart vehicle. You will get the kinds of moves that only a 4K TV can really provide you. 


I imagine, that, if you play videogames on lower definitions of TV, the “old moves” will be very hidden to the modern eye. That’s because, in a way, you can really only have a move if you see one. You cannot really have a move if you do not see it. Disney Speedstorm dramatically increases the meaningful visibility of methods and options, even if half of the menu is more like “stuff” and less like “text”. If gamers have difficulty texting on their smartphones, I don’t think Disney Speedstorm will help their “texting” literacy very much; in fact, the “texting skills” are more necessary in Disney Speedstorm than ever. I was getting very confused while watching TV, because, the TV is a 4K TV. The 4K TV is very big! Do you remember how the “old TV” was a square shape? Well, now we have 4K TV! 4K TV is not a square shape. The square is wider and not as high. Or, is the square thinner and just higher? I think the “Standard TV History” will be confusing for modern programmers as they try to figure out what the hell they can put on.a 4K TV. The 4K TV just looks very different. I’m not sure if we’re very used to it. 


The “glow” can seem too good to be true; and, sometimes, the “glow” is too good to be true! I’m not sure if a “brighter TV” is a better TV. I think the brightness can confuse a modern audience. Especially, if you are a pretty old gamer, the 4K TV will seem very alien with the brilliance and radiance of the digital viewpoints along the vague initialing process. Now, in modern videogames, we have something called “initialing”. I’ve been noticing this feature in more and more modern videogames. It’s basically a kind of downloading process that relies a lot on the internet for normal functioning for the future matrix. Without enough initials, the gameplay will appear awkward or strange in many cases. Think of it this way:


If it’s difficult to spell your name with so much exact intelligence, is the Playstation 5 any better?


I don’t necessarily think it is unless we can prove the solid habits of quick and occasional ergonomics. Yes, I sound nerdy right now. Definitely, if you have poor understanding of Algebra, Disney Speedstorm will be even more confusing for you. Sometimes I go to bed with a headache because I continue drifting off from answers to logs and links. It’s a confusing mess when it happens. At times, I forget how to spell my email, which is pretty funny! But it can damage the patience in my soul for such complicated magic. 


Disney used to be a lot more simple. Disney would sell simple glass cups, simple Happy Meal toys, simple movie videotapes and more. Now, in the modern times, Disney needs to pull forward into the future with magic that continues getting more complicated for the future ahead. Often, when people forget the past, they also forget what they did “forget” about in the past in the first place. Do you know what scares me right now? If I was a child again and saw myself in my current adult body, I would probably think like a child from my childhood and believe that my future, adult body looks more rough and nasty around the edges. When children grow up into adults after so many years, they get more and more arrogant in some fashion. That’s why “old-school gamers” are not the kids they used to be. They get stronger and stronger, meaner and meaner, higher and higher, wider and wider, wilder and wilder, angrier and angrier, until their childhood seems like nothing more than a photography joke. It’s sad if you ask me. 


I’m not saying adults are bad people; they usually are good. But, even when adults are good, they still get stronger, meaner, angrier, intenser, taller, bigger, and, in some cases, more scary. During my schizophrenia event, when I was looking in the mirror at my apartment years ago, I thought I saw a “lion” with wild, crazy hair glaring at me. It was scary. My young, soft, teenage self was totally obstructed into oblivion and I was now staring at a more intense, loony form of myself. I think that’s why my mental illness was so devastating. Disney today will seem like nothing but a memory to me at times. And, it’s in those moments when it’s clear that I’m not a young school bus rider anymore. 


Can children play Disney Speedstorm? I doubt it much. Children do not know how shopping works. They generally do not shop for anything. They, usually, just irritate and annoy their parents by demanding money for unaffordable pleasures. Children will need to learn that not all pleasures are free. Even a rich person will not know what certain pleasures are unless he pays for them; and, most pleasures are impossible to achieve, even if we may be aware of their existence. Disney Speedstorm is a case of racing gameplay with visual fighting moves and spectacular acrobatic stunts. I may even call some jumps “ninja racing”. 


You can observe the original energy very quickly until you realize the controls are only partial to the digital front of exact input. At times, I just “do things” without really knowing what I’m doing, even when I am paying maximum attention as I may be able to. Do not assume that all skills are real. Some controls are just pretty, not true. This is becoming more and more of the case with Sony’s Playstation gaming console line-up. It will seem like the beauty is so marvelous and ridiculous, only for me to realize that gameplay is impacted from digits of initialing against the questionable downloading. 


Sometimes I wonder if the game is downloading and initialing all at once! It makes my head spin. I will certainly get into more of the packages as I keep racing down the line. The racing courses are not always obvious styles for Disney, but they all feel like standards to the motion of great high definition lights. The more I play Disney Speedstorm, the more I believe in the judgement I have for variety over quality, even if the quality will continue showing off in front of me over the coming months in my pursuit of strong cliches, if not wild strengths.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Videogame-Review-Disney-Speedstorm-987721265

No comments:

Post a Comment