Translate

Friday, June 21, 2019

Poem- “Word Salad”

“Word Salad”




Excuse me, sir.
I’ve received a word salad by mistake.
Now it must be clear that I want no words in my salad at all.
We need a salad with rhyme and reason.
There’s quality for a salad of this nature even if I’m not hungry.
My education proves that I’m not crazy or nuts.
Believe me, there’s a lot of nuts in my word salad and I’m in a rush.
Quite simple- no nuts, no wild styles, no crazy, insane people.
You’re full of yourself.
How could you just put things together like nobody’s business?
Milky Way chocolate bars have been very bad for your diet.
Are any of my words good enough or are you looking for pictures?
Understand me on this one.
Putting a lot of garbage in your salad does not create originality.
Guys have to take things step by step and word for word.
This word salad has too much dressing: nuts, bolts, and threads.
Why don’t you use common sense?
If we ate this word salad, we might as well read a book in Chinese.
Clearly, you’re out of your mind and can’t get back into it.
My teeth hurt when I’m chewing on these sound legumes.
Off with the dressing, off with the toppings, off with the nonsense!
Nobody is going to eat this word salad except you.
Extra pickles, extra onions- you’re just that nut I need to crack open.
Do you want me to hear a foreign language all day and all night?
Your restaurant for word salads is 24/7.
The customer is always right.
Believe me when I say that nobody cares about your food.
Poem after poem, word for word, you’ve turned food for thought into alien matter.
Stop looking at the cookbook for at least 5 years until you’re better.
Company slogans in your management are sweet but foul.
None of your dishes are literary, sensical, or practical in any good recipe.
Quit talking like a data cruncher and eat your words carefully.
I don’t like this word salad- I don’t like it, not at all.
Besides, you haven’t cleaned the lobby and we’re screaming at you.
Drop the nuts back into the package and leave it for tomorrow.
What’s the matter?
Can’t you do your job and shut up?
That would make sense if you even have a mouth left in you.
You have a big mouth and keep turning the other cheek.
Get up, sit down, and rest: you’ll need it.












https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Word-Salad-802580854

No comments:

Post a Comment