Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Videogame Review, Tetris DX for the Nintendo Gameboy Color (w/ Brand New Original Gameboy)





Videogame Review, Tetris DX for the Nintendo Gameboy Color (w/ Brand New Original Gameboy)


Playing a Gameboy game on a Nintendo 2DS or Nintendo 3DS isn’t the real experience I’ve had from playing it on an actual, original Gameboy portable.  Why are colors so important?  We’ve seen animals who only see things in black and white and they seem to do fine in life.  A dog can smell the air, wiggle its ears, tickle the tongue, so a dog ought to see at least something that I see.  But a dog can’t hold a Gameboy.  We have to keep a literary awareness for our vocabulary or else we’ll mindlessly drift between the lines of speech in absence of good focus.  The Gameboy doesn’t mean Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advance, or Gameboy pocket or any such separate portables.  Playing Tetris DX involves any Gameboy system even if the original Gameboy is the portable with monochrome and dot matrix technology; seeing fireworks in the sky in black and white makes me wonder, “If I never saw the true colors of those fireworks and still saw them and enjoyed the spectacle, who’d need colors apart from other colors, and, if there’s colors behind something with no color which are eternal, what crazy dimensions are we living in and how come we’ve been so reliant on just visible evidence?”  People might look at the colors on my original Gameboy and say there are no colors- in fact, this sort of circumstance tells me that we’ve been in denial of colors: beauty and ugliness; treasure and horror; conscious and unconscious thoughts; visibility and invisibility.  Usually you’ll hear a gamer love a game like Tetris DX and say something like, “I can’t believe what I’m seeing with my own eyes!”  Do we need eyes for eyes, glasses for glasses, windows for windows, colors for colors and so forth?  I’m talking about our universe we live in as aliens to other planets.  Rocket ships soar into the air and it gets hard to see them in full light from what’s empty darkness, as light can fill darkness and darkness can remove light where the rocket ships in Tetris DX roar their engines in celebrations for a player’s victory of chances big and small.  Guys who are blind actually still see a color in their own heads due to the nature of human skulls and human brains where eyes are supposed to be.  When I play Tetris DX on my brand new Gameboy there’s particulars for notice- that is, bricks along the lines, spaces of existence and vacuum, reflections of shadows and mirrored electricity.  Controls are quite tricky in this case since my magenta buttons and firm direction pad offer enough tension back towards me while I’m attempting to get them pushed.  Different modes are available and, with the battery save feature, Tetris DX is more than welcome in my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment