Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Poem- “Crossing Fortunes”

“Crossing Fortunes”




Once upon a time I fished with my horse.
He plunged into the sea, returning.
A fish came off deep ends where our fortunes met.
Powerful light bounced a tree.
From these leaves, growth in occurrences filled the space and we departed.
Suddenly another root tried my experiences for depth.
I was swimming beneath many tides until a greeting soared out of reach.
The galvanic fish kissed each lip before sharing my promise.
More sunshine covered those neaps after the picture of small chances.
Nets fell from the sky and caught all four hooves along the fins.
Dreaming made me wonder, “How does my ride enter conflicting reflections?”
Whole bodies of mist dressed up the fishing pole in grounded ice.
Vision faded away into obscurity, and, from the coast up a seahorse was born.






https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Crossing-Fortunes-800519982

No comments:

Post a Comment