Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Poem- “Loving”

“Loving”



I’m leaving a period over the rain.
Everything will stop after clouds keep pouring.
My umbrella is written in space, my cap remains on top.
There’s a mark on this sentence for weather.
Dreaming, from within, surrounds this picture of lurking heavens.
A period will be left after the last drop.
Falling rain begins again.
Capitals must go somewhere on my hood.
Water drips from one cone placed upon my head.
That period rests along its edge against common notion.
Subjects come and go under these wet little droplets.
I’ve got my head in the water, I’ve got my head in the thunder.
Each cloud rolls near a plane over the horizon of change.
As such, I leave my period.
I’ll put my period here.
The dot is marked at the end.
Periods will be placed in time for supper.
However the character of it will be depends on the mark.
It’s my attention from paint, my notice from touch.
Rain keeps falling down and don’t say I’m repeating myself.
Where those sentences go I’ll leave a period.
A period is reached during the storm when my sentence ends.
“.” or whatever.
My punctual appetite lurks over the horizon in time and my period is left.
The ink becomes visible on my mark against eternity.
Clouds are reaching me soon.
From here to there, I’m left with the opportunity for a fin.
Endings mark and remark the borders of conduct.
Check my spell for me if you please.
Its spelling comes apart by divisions along the line.
Be my period, or so be you.






https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Loving-802458698

No comments:

Post a Comment