Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

“Imaginary”

“Imaginary”



Let’s call our thought police.
An imaginary crime has just occurred.
People are hungry in this neighborhood and need food for thought.
Sweet dreams get mixed into the dough.
Remarkable events allow us to have records for milk and honey.
We’ll taste it for you- it’s the meal of a lifetime.
Nobody wants to hear anything from your trap set in changes.
The higher orders must approve your disciplined grade.
I have gum in my pie hole and teeth which need cleaning.
Maybe a dog will be grabbed in my hand for the white sponge.
Everything in my skull will be filled with candy delight.
Cookbooks of all kinds must be politically correct.
Dishes won’t have the dirty plates in them.
Give me the bird from the refrigerator next to the cheese.
Tall mugs appear in crystal formats.
Just one egg’s shells can be swept under the rug.
A cereal mascot will run for my favorites down the hall.
Put the cookie sheet into the oven until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Do you smell the rocks, the grass, the weeds outside?
We’ll have to set up a fire during the storm of wind and thunder.
Sugarplums are dancing in my head as voices continue insulting me.
Chopping onions makes me cry.
Tears will soak thick skin under its burning hair and muscle.
Revealing our touch basically moves a picture.
Our windows of belief will be washed and dried from boredom towards sanity.








https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Imaginary-803130309

No comments:

Post a Comment