Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Videogame Review, Lock ’N’ Chase for the Intellivision (Refurbished Intellivision Console)



Videogame Review, Lock ’N’ Chase for the Intellivision (Refurbished Intellivision Console)


It gets difficult when my finger rests on the disc because its circumference can be touched in so many ways and there’s a lock-and-release system going on with Mattel’s direction pad even if the gameplay is still excellent and I’m able to pull off some huge stunts against the coppers.  Of course, I’m not exactly British despite the fact my English involves a word like “coppers” in my dialect to mean police officers.  A thief like my character should also be called a “burglar” under the same gaze: informal, formal, and a mixture of the two speaking elements.  The Gameboy has a direction pad that’s more like a star than a disc.  Have any of you Intellivision fans noticed that your thumb isn’t as big as the Intellivision disc?  Certainly, when we’re dealing with a controller, these ideas are in our minds during a moment of silence for preparing ourselves into gear for the chase-the-robber sport.  From that one part of the maze you’re in you’ll find those other parts of the maze; and, by looking at the maze you’re in constant need to discern the full and empty parts of the maze and realize which parts are fuller and which parts are emptier; and, you’ll have to predict the future.  Predicting the future can turn us out with tricks up the sleeves in gameplay for the mass visualized on TV.  Does my Intellivision console feel pain?  I believe my Intellivision console would feel pain if it was going through mechanical malfunctions and I received negative blips and errors on my TV screen; however, thus far I haven’t run into that many TV errors and my Intellivision console keeps working just fine, so there’s no pain with Lock ’N’ Chase due to its lack of TV screen errors.  When I’m pushing the fire buttons there’s a great deal of tension depending on mood and sacrifice burning through my soul but it’s not pain.  Rather, the fire buttons grab my attention a little too much from moments on end when counted for the irritation.  Maybe if I was living in the late-70’s the fire-button effects would’ve been different after dealing with the minimalist, unimpressive Pong in the arcades.  My dad played Pong for a while in the 70’s and then just muttered to himself, “That’s it?”  Popularity in fashion becomes so annoying- people will show you all this stuff you don’t care about way too often and usually with fake characters.  Guys on TV have been frowning on cable as of late and, I don’t care, that’s still often fake.  Today, you’ll find brand new Intellivision consoles on eBay at given, rare moments although I’m sure these machines have aged just from sitting in their boxes.  Think of it this way- if I put a brand new Intellivision in jail for over 30 years and then opened it we’re going to be in for a surprise; as such, I prefer a refurbished Intellivision system because it’s already been “tasted”.  Plenty of Intellivision games would’ve always needed work from the beginning since video game players have had to experiment with gameplay methods from trial and error and be at the mercy of the Intellivision console.  Why would a new Intellivision Amico console be released in 2020 if the old, original Intellivision console from the late-70’s already did everything it could?  Most definitely there’s a lot more to discover.  Lock ’N’ Chase is an intellectual, smart work of art.  I won’t use so many special-looking words to describe what this game is if the meaning is really being shown as purposed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment