Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Poem- “Sight of Sight”

“Sight of Sight”




People have statements.
There’s language.
However, can imagery always exist behind it?
We get into fights by arguing or physical contact- and, imagery might not be there.
A blind person can get into a fight.
Only so many images pass in our heads.
What happens when our language isn’t based on imagery in our heads?
Eyes reveal so much to us.
And, there’s imagery in mind unless the visuals don’t add up to psychological buses.
I see with my eyes, and, I see images in my head when moments permit two sights.
Different forms of sight come to fruition on given moments.
Light is seen around me and I see no light inside of me.
Darkness consumes me towards the light.
Sure, there’s a piano, there’s a videogame, there’s a book- but nothing in my head.
Yet I have stuff in my head: my brain, my blood, my tissue, my bones, etc.
Words come to me on this subject.
Through me, I see beyond darkness and reach for the light.
Maybe I’m very light-headed.
But people have words without so much imagery.
This is serious!
How can someone talk without pictures seen in the head?
Conscience is just only so useful.
Reality isn’t sinking in my head enough for this statement; so, my idea just exists.
At times I just know.
Guys fight over reality and become blind as bats.
That’s because, when using language, we don’t always see the reality fought on.
It’s really pieces of life that we can have guaranteed access on.
What people know may be actually imageless text, picture-less words.
So it’s good to get an image prior to conversation and to have it during vocal discourse.
Vision becomes biological and dangerous when imagery arrives not.
As such, instinct can be described as vocal blindness- talk without imagery.
People see what they can and keep on talking.
Or, people actually see nothing and continue talking anyway.
Evidence is underrated.
Language is often arrived at without imagery.
Yes, guys may see what’s on TV, but they probably don’t look in their heads.
Fantasy would be so useful if we also had imagery for ourselves from real life.
Why talk when you see nothing?
Why see when you talk nothing?
Sight is sight and talk is talk- the metaphors have confused us.
Can’t we receive light and give light?
Well, technically, no.
Our psychological dispositions shed a great deal off.
Answering to the light involves bias: we have imbalance in our senses.
Images are seen, language is used- however, there’s not always imagery behind language.
Because of these circumstances we have to be very careful.
It’s possible for one to talk without sight, or, to have sight without talk.
Would you find those glasses during accurate sight?
Not to mention sight is in us and beyond us.
Right now I’m expressing words as the external sight overcomes the internal sight.
A dream comes to me in my sleep; nonetheless, the dream may not be original.
By that, I mean the dream could’ve not been the original sight, but a collection of sights.
Do I ever wake up in the morning or am I perplexed by instinct?














https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Sight-of-Sight-817432617

No comments:

Post a Comment