Translate

Monday, October 14, 2019

Poem- “Overreaction”

“Overreaction”



Overreaction is a kind of lying.
A mind shouldn’t be really infinite from thinking.
Meanings have to come where definitions are ended in figuration.
These lines I’m using may not drip of enough space.
However, we don’t need infinite, contrarian knowledge.
I already feel sticky in the wind- there’s no use for endless possibilities.
Evolution brings overreaction to vague focus.
Needing another line won’t just break it in half for dispute.
Definitions get made for this reason- my talk can’t revolve on too many stops.
You’ll really have to be more stupid for the opportunity in comprehension.
Sounds with the nicest vibration don’t always mean true kindness.
Realization must hit and it could miss you.
Besides, you’ll take advantage of secrets when giving a little evidence.
Concepts keep flowing by distinctions in variation.
Wonder I can’t access right away isn’t relative to understanding.
Finishing a touch requires departure by stern excuse.
So, if you think I’m lying, you’re probably overreacting and lying yourself.
Just remember that your internal assumptions still push the limit.
People need limits in thinking for cooperation.
Think less of me and maybe you won’t accuse me of lying so much.









https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Overreaction-816738142

No comments:

Post a Comment