Translate

Friday, October 11, 2019

Poem- “Lucky Shot”

“Lucky Shot”



“No one can stop me!”
You’re not giving a tolerable extension.
This isn’t schooling- it’s a dark corner of exposition.

“I need money for education.”
No, you need education for money.
Remember the decimal points and make fractions organon for sharing.
Earth needs permission and nature has a lot in store for us.

“You have no limits!”
Fine, walk into a door and hit yourself on the head.
What kind of door should you have?

“I’ll always love you.”
Is that so?
Love is more special than blind statements.
Moments need pauses in-between.
Something is missing.

“Disabled people can do anything!”
Stop it.
I know my limits, and you’re trying to say they’re not there.
Even the gods don’t have unlimited plans- Earth will end with the sun.
Period.









https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Lucky-Shot-816486706

No comments:

Post a Comment