Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Poem- “Letters, Volume, and Sound”

“Letters, Volume, and Sound”



A letter is written.
Volume comes off the page.
However, sound may be there with more or less volume.
I’m speaking the English language.
My letter shouldn’t be entirely consumed with vague points of interest.
Letters are written, words are made, and sounds come off.
Reading quietly lets me hear the forbidden sounds.
Something’s in my throat- I move, I read, I talk.
Emotions don’t just rest on thought.
Feeling arrives in these leisure hours and I hold my tongue.
Can my tongue go without spice?
Revolutions become habits taken on a loose style.
Vision meets sight as eyes close over the nose.
You’ll have to consider my letters- sound forms, but volume changes on the same noise.





https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Letters-Volume-and-Sound-815805439




No comments:

Post a Comment