Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Free Verse- “Mental Work”

“Mental Work”

I mostly don’t hear voices in my head.
What happens is, I get illusions of voices in my head.
A word remains to be a picture on sense and it exists in nature also.
My head is filled with illusions of sound from time to time.
Not real sound.
Images of sound.
Words appear and disappear in my brain.
Or, at least they seem to appear and disappear in my “brain”.
How could I be sure it’s in my brain?
The imagery isn’t always spoken for- I might or might not ignore the visuals.
Internal visuals flow in my mind.
My dark brain is hidden from view.
I’m sure it’s very dark in my head.
X-rays don’t reveal what’s actually looking like for us inside.
Those X-rays can display particulars, but not the darkness.
My dark brain is hidden from view- it lies under flesh and skull.
It’s like an apple placed in your coat’s pocket.
Very dark, very hidden.
But it has been a very disturbed flow of imagery from within.
Each eye is connected to a brain-like function.
Functions break up into viewpoints and dislocations.
We need both mind and head for sight.
People don’t see out of their toes, or out of their fingers, or out of their backs.
Humans live in everyday fantasy to a degree.
A fly can land on me without my knowing of the little vermin.
Because of this, our ignorance can be mistaken for knowledge.
Remember the Invisible Man?
Is everything to that man completely invisible?
If so, how is anything else visible?
Maybe I’ve been really invisible to myself lately.
Some words in my head aren’t real at all.
This is where slang is possible.
Guys sometimes sense and imagine way too much.
One’s mind can be a real mess inside- many words may not be even complete.
A word gets butchered with visual ignorance.
I’m telling you!
Some guy, some cool dude, will bring a fictional word into existence.
This word might remain in existence depending on usage.
Are listeners to this guy just as sick and ill?
I’ve had dreams of fictional words; you’ll find books with non-existing vocab.
Oh, and it gets worse during a conflict!
Man can start believing in what he’s never heard before.
He hears silence and makes up anything.
Nature is greater than words.
He begins and ends with fantasy.
“Beginning” and “ending” become chaotic features of mental work.
People may not know where to begin or how to end it.
The vagueness gives rise to slang.
Words don’t always function well according to practical use.
Second thoughts can be divided into more second thoughts.
Quarters end up on corrupted lines.
Moving on every first thought can be just as dangerous.
Light shines the way.
We have pathways in thinking, and, we choose when to consider a word bad.
Fools may think words are never bad- they’re obviously self-defeating.
Question- what’s the channel and what’s the flow, over vague means of display?
Unfortunately, a human can point without a finger and finger without a point.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Mental-Work-829498599

No comments:

Post a Comment