Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Videogame Review, Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver for the Gameboy Color (w/ Nintendo Gameboy Player and Refurbished Nintendo Gamecube)



Videogame Review, Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver for the Gameboy Color (w/ Nintendo Gameboy Player and Refurbished Nintendo Gamecube)

The Nintendo Gamecube can play Gameboy games.  However, for some reason, Hot Wheels doesn’t exactly function well on this reconditioned machine I have.  Graphics and visuals for the game do look interesting.  Once you’re on the ramps, though, you’re pounding away on the rails while trying to maneuver the cars into their slots, as Hot Wheels is about the concept of getting little toy cars onto ramps and rails for entertainment purposes.  There’s also a lot to view on the TV screen and so much of the suspense is gone.  I’m seeing cars at all of their angles and viewpoints and that gets to be a problem- on the original Gameboy, I just launched my cars in driving and performed maneuvers with less worry; on the Nintendo Gamecube, too many things are being seen on the TV screen and, ironically, that derails my train of thought.  Little toy cars are interesting to look at… until you play them.  It’s a shame because the video game looks its absolute best to some degree on the Nintendo Gameboy Player especially made for the Nintendo Gamecube.  Obstacles get in the way.  What happens is, my car will continue to flip even when I’ve let go of the button and it’ll go flying and crashing at a constant rate of annoying feature.  On the plus side, I can see the ramps more clearly.  (By the way, if you’re a business owner, don’t take the “negative interests” against my own interests- if I say I don’t like something, I don’t like something.)  Eventually you’ll get to the later courses and come to terms to difficulty in controls.  My list of equipment is as follows: brand new Nintendo Gameboy Player with used disk, reconditioned Gamecube machine, and, brand new Smash Bros. Ultimate Gamecube controller.  Equipment becomes a hassle but at least I’ve gotten a formula or list for it.  Other Gameboy games may or may not have the same “drifting movement” problem and Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver appears to be a device worth remembering for criticism instead of headaches, mistakes, and driving issues.  Maintenance is key for great performance; however, the means of control don’t help me and, often, those means actually display resistance towards my playing hands via TV-and-machine running.  It’s doubtful that the disk is at fault since it only runs for a few seconds before letting the Gamecube run a visual management system into the Gameboy-playing system.  Rooms, spaces, and landmarks do look fantastic on the Nintendo Gameboy Player for Hot Wheels.  Once the car gets into the tracks then you’ll have more than a bone to chew.

https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Hot-Wheels-Stunt-Track-Gameboy-Player-828987732


No comments:

Post a Comment