Translate

Monday, January 4, 2021

Poem- “Serving Justice”

“Serving Justice”


Sound and taste become opposing factors with reference.

For example, we have sounds for the word “toothpaste”.

What else do we have?

Well, we have tastes for toothpaste.

As poetry is written, don’t forget your taste of sound.

Don’t forget your sound of taste.

Toothpaste isn’t just “sounds”.

Humanity at large knows what toothpaste is.

You’re not just going to fool others.

People should be enlightened and that includes you.

Look in the mirror!

See how you’re brushing your teeth?

It’s a reality, not just sound.

You can feel your toothbrush, you can grab your toothpaste.

You can hear water running and drink it for flavor after brushing and rinsing.

Doesn’t that mean anything to you?

It matters to an excellent poet.

I brush my teeth, I run water, I flip a switch, I rinse my mouth and spit.

That’s my reality.

So, it’s my poetry.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Serving-Justice-866112677

No comments:

Post a Comment