Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Videogame Review, Arcade Classic 3: Galaga & Galaxian for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Brand New Original Game Boy)




Videogame Review, Arcade Classic 3: Galaga & Galaxian for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Brand New Original Game Boy)


No.  No, no, no.  No.  Don’t buy it.  I’m really embarrassed about this.  A gamer needs to know who his enemies are for the game.  Here, the enemies don’t look like anything.  This makes my Atari 2600 console look like the Playstation 5!  It’s embarrassing.  You can’t give fans this.  It’s not familiar at all.  The graphics look terrible.  I need to know who my enemies are.  Unless I know who my enemies are, I can’t play the game very well.  Donkey Kong for the Game Boy looks like a million bucks.  Galaga/Galaxian for the Game Boy looks like a $1.50.  This is bad, really bad.  I’m not angry.  In fact, I’m actually really, really sad.  :(  How could anybody even look at this?  Sure, the controls are fine.  The controls work well.  I must be honest with readers and tell them what I think of this.  Problem is, the company who made this game presented a near-exact duplication of the arcade games.  That’s good for the arcade machines.  For the Game Boy?  No.  No, and, no.  Maybe I’ll have to cut this review short.  It’s possible for a big fan of these games to imagine enough for the Game Boy game to do a little bit better.  But, I’m a big fan.  I’m a big fan.  That’s the problem.  I don’t think the Video Game Critic would enjoy this at all.  Nope, not at all.  My sentences are short for humor and honesty.  Gotta be fair.  Readers need my attention here.  This game is like “shadow puppets”.  You just can’t tell who your enemies are.  I don’t either.  My eyesight is quite low.  The game just isn’t helping me.  So, yeah.  The answer is “no”.  No, no.  One down, more to go.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Galaga-and-Galaxian-for-the-Game-Boy-866241922

No comments:

Post a Comment