Translate

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Videogame Review, Zoop for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Used Game Boy Pocket)




Videogame Review, Zoop for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Used Game Boy Pocket)


I don’t like how the game looks on my Game Boy Pocket.  At least the game is short for a great notice, since the Game Boy Pocket has a lot less battery life than the classic, original Game Boy.  The field of gameplay just seems really strange- the center gets very hard on my eyes and it’s difficult to distinguish enough black-and-white visuals.  My buttons for the portable feel nice.  But I’ve had to change batteries during gameplay and AAA-batteries don’t help me with many favors over the powered Game Boy screen.  (Don’t play Pokemon on the Game Boy Pocket!)  Maybe it’s because my Game Boy Pocket is used; maybe.  Of course, I’ve played Super Mario Bros. on used, refurbished, and new Nintendo Entertainment System(s).  Understanding the field of vision throughout each session of gameplay becomes a trick on eyes and gradual thought of focus.  Zoop does “end” sooner or later.  Later on, as you play, the puzzle game goes so fast that you can’t possibly push buttons in time.  So someone would definitely be cheating if he or she “beat the game”.  PS4 games often can’t be defeated and completed.  Zoop is meant to be an “arena” kind of program.  High definition has its merits; however, it’s possible for an experienced gamer to look beyond a lot of high definition graphics and just see a zone for manipulation.  I hear some PS5 games have been very disappointing.  Can the Game Boy Pocket compare?  Well, sort of…  We can’t deny the fact that a button pushed is a button pushed, a pad used is a pad used, a click function is a click function, etc.  Finding the right spot for my Game Boy Pocket is a pretty neat trick at times and, at other times, it becomes really a problem because the little machine doesn’t have much light considering the power function.  Worms Rumble for the PS4 is a complicated mess of fun and glitter.  From that reference, we can say that Zoop “has seen better days”.  That’s an idiom used (or abused) to describe a fossil under the electronics subject.  No abuse is intended here.  I’m just simply using the experience to talk about lights, visuals, and puzzling gameplay.  Under the vision of my Game Boy Pocket, while the puzzle pieces are more wide and apart, the field of vision gets obscure and vague.  I’ve scored a lot of points for this puzzle game!  Besides, even if my Game Boy Pocket is used, I have some good reasons to believe that Zoop looks far better on the classic Game Boy.  I’m taking medicine for a brain disease and my eyes are a little more blurry from psychological impact and biological hazards of sight and insight.  While most people appear to know what their health is, I don’t know what my own health is.  Biological hazards for gameplay also include body parts like my hands, arms, and entire body in general.  Sometimes I cry, sometimes I have wet eyes; in fact, some video games bother my eyes now.  There’s risk of accidental brain activity even with Game Boy games due to the reality I’ve had with the Game Boy up to this point: I only had so many games, so many accessories for the Game Boy as a child and, by being an adult, I must take care and precaution.  Doesn’t the PS4 console also have handling problems?  Absolutely!  It can be hard to imagine a world without bugs and errors.  Interested retro gamers should consider the original Game Boy and leave the Game Boy Pocket as back-up.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Zoop-for-Game-Boy-Pocket-865941281

No comments:

Post a Comment