Translate

Friday, October 8, 2021

Videogame Review, NARC for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Max Controller)

Videogame Review, NARC for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Max Controller)


The game is an accident.  We don’t get controls with this game at all.  Victory itself is an accident waiting to happen.  Anybody who enjoys this game doesn’t know how to play video games.  No doubt about it!  Maximum control doesn’t exist here, even with the NES Max controller, because the shooting game is hopeless and stupid.  I felt strings going all over me while playing this contraption.  Enemies will fire at me in different directions and I just go all over the place.  Speaking of challenge for a game like this makes me feel awkward with a chill.  The programmers were trying to add all these features of combat.  You get a sense, here and there, for what they’re trying to do, although I’m sure you’re mistaken if you disagree with me.  I don’t care if people disagree with me about this NES game.  It’s a complete, total disaster!  For something to be even considered a game, you need controls.  Here, for the game, I have no controls.  It’s just a weird, funny program that doesn’t work with my NES controllers.  Going for the challenge without reading the instruction manual is obviously a big mistake.  There’s other problems with the game, too.  You only get 1 life.  1 life!  And, once you’re gone, you just put in initials and leave the game for future consideration.  Do fans of NARC even “know” how to play videogames?  I’m very angry that they would even consider this a masterpiece.  They obviously just don’t appreciate reality and fantasy.  As a basic for gaming, I need controls or the whole thing is just a complete, total accident.  A name for victory would seem pointless.  My NES controllers collection is useless for games like these.  I play these games enough to know what I’m in for.  Maximum control for my NES Max is only useful on those moments for consideration.  Even just something like Tetris can be pointless with maximum control.  Keep in mind that I’ve still paid money for maximum control and I have the right to complain when I’m not getting the product Nintendo was promising.  The game has stupid, stupid enemies.  I can’t really make out what they’re supposed to be!  Just video doesn’t help the graphics when the vision isn’t apparent.  Did Americans even pay attention to video games?  Is this game, with no controls to speak of, the ideal for their fashion of gameplay?  Give me a break!  My character had strings all over him from the poor data management.  Sure, I was doing things in the game, but there were no controls!  The helicopter is pathetic.  The enemies are pathetic.  I just get unfair attacks due to bad programming.  I always get a high score before giving a review for video games.  So, I’m not lying.  This is really a disappointment.  If NARC is considered a “NES classic”, I don’t want to think of the rest of the games.  As an anti-drugs program, this NES game is absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable.  Most Disney movies are better than this piece of junk.  NARC is a reason why so many modern gamers hate old video games in the first place.  It’s old-fashioned and wrong.  Enough said.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-NARC-NES-and-NES-Max-894269781

No comments:

Post a Comment