Translate

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Poem- “Offending Someone”

“Offending Someone”


I’m kind and honest.

I tell the truth.

I tell someone the truth.

And the person says,


“You’re hurting my feelings!”


People can be like this poor guy.

Here’s my advice:


Do you have new ideas?

Well, get a different feeling!

I’m telling the truth.

If that hurts you, you need to change your mind.

That means having new ideas and getting different feelings with correction.

Your feelings are hurt because you’re not practicing thoughts well.

It’s important for people to practice thoughts well.

Without practicing language, you won’t have good thoughts for my honesty.

That’s not my fault.

You’ve been with your own thoughts more than anybody.

A guy needs to grow up into the proper mind for use.

So, if I’m hurting your feelings, that means you need self-checkout of ideas.

This can mean abandoning hurt feelings for good sense into wonder.

Get a different feeling that helps us and shut out mental problems.

My evidence only has a clearance for the good.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Offending-Someone-895498867

No comments:

Post a Comment