Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Videogame Review, Vice: Project Doom for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch)

Videogame Review, Vice: Project Doom for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch)


They don’t make games like this anymore.  And, that’s a good thing!  Do you like this game?  Well, you’re not very smart.  I see problems.  When an enemy is behind me, I can’t attack him by swinging forward in the opposite direction.  But Vice: Project Doom is a system of false rewards.  You will hit enemies without cause, and, it hurts me to watch it.  There’s also spelling errors in the game.  Do you see the spelling errors?  The pattern of liberal arts for the last 50 years has been a disorder of creativity.  Vice: Project Doom is no exception to this.  I get a pseudo story that can’t shake the cobwebs off.  The Nintendo Entertainment System did have more video.  However, I believe Nintendo had too much video.  Remember that Americans in the 1980’s and 1990’s were usually watching too much TV.  So many people were watching too much TV.  And, the Nintendo Entertainment System is evidence of that.  I do get a feature presentation.  That’s revealing!  Of course, the gameplay doesn’t really make sense.  I want to say I attack enemies.  I want to say I “attack”.  But, the attack modes are generally unfinished and it shows.  When using my character’s gun, it doesn’t feel like I’m shooting and the shots come to place with ineffective pattern.  I drive a car in the game.  But, who cares about that?  Am I attacking or driving?  I don’t see the point in spreading out like this.  Driving is often more important in video games when you can only drive.  Sometimes, when you have driving and fighting under the adventure, the heat doesn’t reach our signals.  Difficulty in particular is all over the place.  Those running pussycats are cheating.  I know they are.  More importantly, the attack never exactly registers.  Just a “register” on the Nintendo Entertainment System can be tricky and pointless.  Yes, there are players who love Vice: Project Doom.  I still say they’re not very smart.  As a basic rule of weapons and combat, I can only hit when I attack.  Now I can attack and not hit anything.  That can happen.  Sometimes I attack and hit nothing.  My attack can miss.  Perhaps there was confusion in the video game industry about this Nintendo Power.  I have a poster on my wall about Nintendo Power.  Yes, it was power, even if I was still looking for the source.  A view happens to be in the view presenting change.  Now I want to enjoy Vice: Project Doom and be polite for Nintendo fans.  But, if I was to accept this game and be polite, I would be a traitor of my cause for good video games I’ve already played.  This is where reviewing hurts viewers.  I’m sure they know what funny stuff happens in Vice: Project Doom and I fear for their safety.  The moment someone accepts this game is when the person is hopeless and confused.  TV viewers are not always “the sharpest knife in the kitchen”.  People deal with fools as fools make up a portion of their population.  I know there’s a population of Nintendo fans.  Still, I must use logic and keep focus up.  Going into Earth’s communications too much would just make me silly and irresponsible.  So, no.  Vice: Project Doom is not a good game.  Vice: Project Doom was never a good game.  Nintendo fans were just showing off and lacking confidence here.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Vice-Project-Doom-NES-and-Switch-894924787

No comments:

Post a Comment