Translate

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Album Review, “30” by Adele (2021)

Album Review, “30” by Adele (2021)


Love is not a game.  For a game, you’re talking about lust.  We can tell from the personal issues this singer has- with so many ideas going around these places she knows, there’s no safe landing for any security of doubt and fear.  She’s not a scary singer.  But, I can feel her pain a little.  It’s not easy going around the world and having so much expectation from those she deceives with care and fortune.  Materials have their spots of light and darkness.  Of course, when doing my job as a critic, there’s limits of reason within knowledge I really have.  Sadness, frustration, and ridiculous heart can be found here for the CD package of Adele’s music.  Not everything is what it seems.  Reviewing this music CD is fairly difficult.  The lyrics and words to the songs can go in so many places that I’m not sure if I’m still in a location for my home or if there’s something odd and peculiar about her voice.  She cries her heart out.  But that’s an exaggeration.  Honestly, the art for “30” is more basic and graceful in her denial of status.  You must understand something.  Many ideas from the songs are not exactly true and she knows it.  She will even tell you it’s a lie.  It’s a sweet, enchanting CD about problems with relationship.  Has she ever considered her own fitness of drifting tones?  She does sing from time to time and gets into new situations.  By having so many new ideas, she feels awkward enough and that’s a mist of hope for whatever love that changes into self-defeating identity.  Notice a word like “God” is in the CD album.  Quite often it’s natural to hate yourself sometimes no matter who you are.  I can feel that.  By treating the lyrics to the songs with deplorable reason I find myself getting off from fumes of rumor.  You have to remember the singer.  She has her projections.  Every song acts as a little projection of twisted romance.  Even from anti-social movement, there’s romance of a kind we find to hear from reference to lyrics and songs, along to environment and back for entertainment and imperfect learning.  My CD contains a lyric sheet with a simple few pictures of background noise.  At least there’s a better illusion of invention and electric craft.  Some of her ideas work for me.  Other ideas?  Well, my belief of her talent is very premature.  A mistake is going to happen just from confessing this review in question.  Lies can really hurt everybody.  It gets hard for anyone to keep his or her confidence from a relationship that’s a beginning thread of rivers into social outcome.  My music choices are within exclusive selections as long as I can’t exactly remember who is singing what and where the music industry is going with emotional conflict and profits of drama.  She wants to give her “love for free” even if I’m a paying customer for it with irrelevant seating.  I lie sometimes.  So, if there’s any reason to keep a CD like this, it’s just a reminder of the wonder for heat and random intentions.  I don’t really like the music; but, I do like something else about the music.  We need something else for good judgement.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-30-Adele-2021-Music-900146071

No comments:

Post a Comment