Translate

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Videogame Review, Tetris for the Nintendo Gameboy (w/ Super Nintendo, Super Gameboy, and Fighter Stick SN)

Videogame Review, Tetris for the Nintendo Gameboy (w/ Super Nintendo, Super Gameboy, and Fighter Stick SN)


If a gamer is evil, throw his video games away.  I’m serious.  If a reviewer tells you to do evil from video games, dismiss that reviewer.  If a gamer tells you to do evil from video games, throw his video games into the garbage waste.  I’m serious.  Videogames can be fun.  But, gaming is not an excuse to do evil.  If a gamer is evil, throw his video games away.  That will teach him!  I play video games to have fun and think well about life, or, at least get a proper feeling for fantasy and fiction under the reality we live in.  Are you a woman?  Well, you can’t do evil either.  Nobody should do evil.  We play video games for imagination and playing pretend.  We’re not supposed to hurt people.  Tetris is a fun and intellectual work of art.  Tetris is not “evil”.  I’m using an arcade joystick for the Super Nintendo.  I play Gameboy games with the arcade joystick.  I have an arcade joystick for the Super Gameboy called the Fighter Stick SN.  The Fighter Stick SN works perfectly well for Tetris.  You have two buttons: A, and, B.  Both buttons pretty much do the same thing with the puzzle game.  Each button is an opposing change to your blocks as you shift these shapes around.  For philosophy on Tetris, I play Tetris on the Playstation 5.  You can find Tetris on the Playstation 5.  It’s also a PS5 game.  That’s cool!  But, with my “old” TV, and, the Super Gameboy, I can have greater colors and visuals.  My “old” TV gives me access to colors my 4K TV doesn’t have.  In fact, with the Super Gameboy, I can use interesting, fantastic options for graphics, frames, patterns, textures, and drawing methods.  My “old” TV is brand new from eBay.  It’s a brand new TV.  So far, so good!  It’s been easy.  Maybe this is because I don’t worry too much.  No player needs to do evil to play video games.  It’s ridiculous!  Yes, I know we have video games.  The PS5 controller is better for Tetris.  So, we don’t need to do evil to play video games.  You know this.  It appears reviewers on the internet are so happy with their jobs even if it means they play violent video games and get irresponsible with their language.  I find that embarrassing.  Really?  They feel the need for EVIL?  Just to play video games?  That’s outrageous!  They should just play Tetris and see a good example.  I do play fighting games.  But, when I play fighting games, I’m also pretending.  I’m also thinking about right and wrong.  Meaningless fighting is not ethical.  Tetris is a puzzle game.  With my Fighter Stick SN, or, with my arcade joystick for the Super Gameboy, I can use button A for turbo.  Button A can work for turbo, for me, because I’m mostly right-handed.  I don’t use turbo for rapid fire shooting.  You can’t shoot in Tetris.  Here, for Tetris, I use “turbo” as a thinking tool.  I use turbo function, or, the rapid fire of small changes to my blocks (making my blocks spin and spin), so I can quickly think and wonder about the best skill for means of puzzle game.  Turbo works very well!  The blocks spin and spin, over and over (with “turbo”) for me to think about my next move.  Right now there’s a challenge for Tetris fans for the Playstation 5.  Do you know what that challenge is?  Getting 150 lines, or, more.  It’s a very hard challenge with the PS5 controller.  I can think more carefully and thoughtfully with the Playstation 5 controller.  At least the Fighter Stick SN is very comfortable and involving for this challenge.  I still have not done 150 lines for Tetris.  The best I can do right now is just 128 lines; or, maybe 136 lines.  The frames and colors are very good quality.  Playing Tetris on the Super Gameboy while changing colors and shapes is like viewing abstract paintings to my liking and intellectual power.  Tetris is not a rare game.  But, true love and respect are rare characteristics of a player of video games.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Tetris-Super-Gameboy-and-Joystick-901388308

No comments:

Post a Comment