Translate

Monday, December 27, 2021

Videogame Review, Blades of Steel for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Max)

Videogame Review, Blades of Steel for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Max)


The NES Max controller is the best “hockey stick” for Blades of Steel.  A turbo button really makes a powerful bias move of hockey against your opponents even if your opponents are still challenging as ever.  My NES Max controller is a different kind of joy for a good game.  That’s because, since the NES Max controller is a different shape, the “joy” of my joypad is different.  Question is, “How is the joy for a game different?”  Serving the ball is certainly a sneaky move on my end with the NES Max controller.  Maybe a human opponent would not like my NES Max controller and may even start dismissing my challenge.  I don’t exactly know this.  For the most part, I play alone.  Think about it!  Do you talk to strangers?  If you do not talk to strangers, you should not play a game with strangers.  Online gameplay is still gameplay with strangers and I recommend that you usually avoid online gameplay with strangers.  Strangers can be unpredictable and ridiculous.  From even reading this review, you’re looking at text from a stranger like me and you will need to play Blades of Steel to see my review in action.  Who knows?  Another review can tell another story.  I can’t say I know everything.  It’s not my business to love everyone that I meet.  In fact, if I love everyone sometimes, that’s evidence of reality for my lust and charm of gameplay.  A hockey game like Blades of Steel does suggest lust one way or another through muscular bodies and extreme sports.  That’s one of the many natures of lust: sports, fitness, and conflict.  You will see hockey players punching each other in the faces or even in the stomach areas.  Does the referee help at all?  Well, not really.  The referee sucks.  He just gives the players a ball and runs away like a laser beam of chickens.  You’re probably wondering, “What’s a laser beam of chickens?”  I don’t know.  Draw a picture and make excuses for it.  I don’t judge art that much.  Blades of Steel is a fun, entertaining game.  It’s amazing that an old video game from the past, decades ago, can still work after all these years.  A previous owner was the owner of this game cartridge of Blades of Steel I have in my living room and I don’t know what that previous owner did, if at all.  Most of the fans for the Nintendo Entertainment System (in the past) were only looking for gloss and glitter; as history repeats itself, they abandon the Nintendo Entertainment System.  At Gamestop, in the late 1990’s, a Gamestop worker looked at some old video games I wanted to trade with Gamestop and the Gamestop worker said, “We should just throw the games away.”  Now do you believe me?  My criticism is usually a description of my past and I’m not backing away from my expression of memory, if memory serves me correctly, just to please the young children who only think of history as Napoleon and Hitler.  Real history is millions of views, millions of evidences, and millions of facts and dates.  It’s not easy to get real history for a game like Blades of Steel.  Honestly, from my reference to the unknown, anonymous “previous owner” of my video game cartridge, I am expressing a myth of ignorance and attention to detail.  I do not need to know the previous owner to know that my ignorance leads me to such awareness of the obvious fact as that about the past.  I do not know if the previous owner was using many NES controllers for Blades of Steel or not.  Some collectors of vintage video games were jumping to conclusions with new video games they were shopping for before they even started examining the “old” video games that were their Christmas presents or something better.  So, for the most part, most gamers don’t really pay attention to new games; and, when the new games become old games, they get more new games, forget the old games, and they still don’t really pay attention to new games enough for new games to still be important once these new games become old games.  Only a philosopher can read my last sentence.  A non-philosopher will look at my last sentence and say, “This is confusing and needs attention.”  Well, if you’re not a philosopher, I don’t care if I’m confusing to you.  Get a better education first; and, do not read bad books for learning.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Blades-of-Steel-NES-Max-Controller-902032097

No comments:

Post a Comment