Translate

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Poem- “Cupid in Congress”

“Cupid in Congress”


Are you a Republican?

Well, I’m a Democrat.

Give me a kiss!

Please kiss me under the stars and stripes.

My pajamas is red, white, and blue.

Let it go.

Come on!

Give me a kiss.

I know you want to.

There’s a mistletoe from left to right.

You think I’m a beautiful donkey in an elephant costume.

We’re falling in love near our white house and walk on beautiful flags.

I’m a Democrat.

You’re a Republican.

Give me a kiss!

I love a man in uniform.

Politics is so romantic.

I love you, you love me.

We’re a party in the rusty restaurant.

You’re my brand new brother with the milk and honey.

Kiss me once and you will no longer have prejudice.


(Republican runs away screaming, “HELP!!!”)




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Cupid-in-Congress-901206566

No comments:

Post a Comment