Translate

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Videogame Review, Blades of Steel for the Nintendo Gameboy (w/ Super Nintendo, Super Gameboy, and Fighter Stick SN)

Videogame Review, Blades of Steel for the Nintendo Gameboy (w/ Super Nintendo, Super Gameboy, and Fighter Stick SN)


Do you have a joystick for the Super Nintendo?  Do you have a Super Gameboy accessory?  Do you have Blades of Steel for the Gameboy?  Well, you can combine all three!  You can have a “Gameboy Arcade” experience!  Okay, I’m making this up.  But it’s true!  You can use a joystick for the Super Nintendo, even if, and if, you’re playing Gameboy games on the Super Nintendo with the Super Gameboy Accessory.  Blades of Steel is one of my Top 10 Gameboy Games to use with a joystick.  My joystick for the Super Nintendo is a Fighter Stick SN.  I don’t exactly know what everything does.  But, everything seems to be good so far.  Blades of Steel is a hockey game.  It’s an old game.  And yet, ironically, my “old TV” does some performances of color and graphics and visuals I don’t ever see on a 4K TV, which is the modern TV going on right now even if the 4K TV is not a “box set”.  Feel free to interpret my positive review with a degree of confusion and wonder.  You’re probably wondering, “Can you really use a joystick for a Gameboy game?”  The answer is, ‘Yes.’  BUT!  Here’s where the fun begins.  The Super Gameboy accessory is a very powerful device with very specific features and options for colors, graphics, and visuals.  You don’t exactly need a really old TV.  Just an old-fashioned flatscreen TV will do just fine.  The Super Gameboy works with the “old flatscreen” TV sets.  I need to create some new words for this unique discovery of Blades of Steel for the Gameboy, with the Super Gameboy, with the Fighter Stick SN, for the Super Nintendo.  Obviously, a lot can go wrong with this retro entertainment.  Something can happen to the game; something can happen to the video game console; something can happen to the accessory; something can happen to the joystick; and, so on.  This is a very, very long experience for entertainment.  It’s the kind of experience for video games that would make the gamer play long enough to go beyond the 30-day refund policy.  I’ve noticed some complications on my old TV for this game.  Maybe I see some surges or some electric effects for the visual presentation and playing Blades of Steel is a cautious history in the making.  Blades of Steel is really fun!  My favorite difficulty mode is the College mode.  It does get harder than College mode.  But, I like to be more comfortable and it’s already pretty intense for me to accept this “old technology” as such.  To play old video games, you need to be brave, very brave, and be accepting of the past where experience fits.  It’s not easy to play an old video game.  Well, it’s actually really easy.  But modern gamers can “feel” uneasy about the past of our video games.  Blades of Steel was a brilliant product for the Nintendo Gameboy.  With my Fighter Stick SN, or, joystick for the Super Nintendo, it gets even better.  Do you know why I play “old” video games?  I am a Protestant.  It’s the Protestant version of Christianity.  A Christian Protestant does not just keep buying “new” gifts and vanities.  A Christian Protestant keeps old possessions and old belongings.  And, like me, he uses old, vintage electronics for entertainment and natural pleasure.  It’s not natural for most people to just keep “buying” new materials.  Eventually, sooner or later, you will have to keep “old” property, including your house or apartment.  I’m not very judgmental of other religions.  But, I can express my religion with my literature and tell people what I think of Nintendo’s history by taking “old” video games to action, and that’s very important.  Old video games are not always cheap.  In fact, old video games can cost more than new video games.  But the nostalgia and imagination can go like thunder on entertainment for the past of old and it’s sometimes sweet to go by.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Blades-of-Steel-Super-Gameboy-Joystick-900915029

No comments:

Post a Comment