Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2019

“Opposite Day in Gender”

“Opposite Day in Gender”


Boys just want to have fun.
We’re here for the boys.
Peter Pan isn’t interested in the Lost Girls.
Well, every president we’ve ever had has been a sissy.
Girls don’t know what it’s like to be a man.
Bloody Mary?  Ha!  Bloody Harry.
Clinton never had sex with that man or given anyone a bra.
It’s raining women, too.
Someday I’ll see a handsome woman in the marketplace.
Women can’t expect anything of a man.
All women want to do is do guy stuff: watch football, eat potato chips, talk dirty.
I don’t need any woman in my life.  (Or do I?  I’m thinking of a relationship.)
Women constantly look for danger or find each other in arms.
Men must fight for equality and justice.
Most of our world’s leaders have been women.
The Girls & Boys Club, Boy Scout Cookies, men in sexual affairs.
A man must be respected for not having any woman in his life.
Madonna has been a symbol for men and women.
All by myself.
I’m a man who has choices for himself, and, I don’t like women.
Too many women are just playing games.
What’s the best vegan diet for a man?
Do women really like guys?  Oh, wait… I’m not thinking straight.
So many philosophers have been women, but very few have been men.
Hamlet is a woman who thinks too much.
Darth Vader used to be a little girl.
Why do men always turn into blueberries and get bigger and bigger?
Usually women are out to get me and I feel vulnerable in my opposite sex.
Boys!  I need your passion and understanding; women just don’t get it.

Prince Twilight, Johnny Poppins, Saint Minnie… okay, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment