Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Song Parody- “I’ll Be Dead”

“I’ll Be Dead”



You and I must dig a grave.
We must bring salvation back,
Where there is love, I’ll be dead.  (I’ll be dead.)

I’ll reach out my hand to you.
I’ll have filth in all I do,
Just call my name and I’ll be dead.  (I’ll be dead.)

We’ll be there to comfort you,
Build our world of dreams around you,
I’m so glad that I am dead.

I’ll be dead with a love so strong,
I’ll be your slave,
You know I’ll keep digging on.

Let us fill my grave with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well it’s all I’m after,
Just dig that hole, and I’ll be dead.  (I’ll be dead.)

I’ll be there to torment you, (Yeah darling)
With an unselfish love that can haunt you,
Just kick that stone, and I’ll be dead.  (I’ll be dead.)

I’ll be there to creep in you,
Build our world of death around you,
You know I’m so dead that you found me darling.  (So dead darling.)

I’ll be dead with a love so strong,
I’ll be your grave, (Be your grave)
You know I’ll keep holding on.

If you should ever find someone new
I know she better be dead to you
‘Cause if she doesn’t,
Then I’ll be dead.  (I’ll be dead.)

Don’t you know darling, yeah I’ll be dead.
I’ll be dead.

Just dig my grave, and I’ll be dead.
Yeah, I’ll be dead darling.
You know I’ll be dead.
Just dig that hole and I’ll be dead.
Just look over the shoulder!
Just kick that stone and I’ll be dead.





Note: This song is a parody of Mariah Carey’s “I’ll Be There”.


No comments:

Post a Comment