Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Videogame Review, Galaxian for the VCS Cartridge Adapter (Atari 5200 Device, Atari 2600 Gold Joystick)



Videogame Review, Galaxian for the VCS Cartridge Adapter (Atari 5200 Device, Atari 2600 Gold Joystick)


There’s no bad control issues here whatsoever!  Using the joystick is a blast since I may tilt and move the bulky controller at various angles and styles while still preserving the consistent, accurate 2-way control and red-button firing.  Playing Galaxian isn’t an evil thing to do unless a gamer just uses it for vanity and brutal glory.  It’s a game that’s very much about war if we’re to take the ongoing pursuits rather seriously in terms of video game experiences and the reality before us, or, what I should call “awareness”.  Kids aren’t born grownups; I don’t care how many TV commercials you’ve seen that give illusions in like manners related to youth and ignorance.  Ego isn’t included with birth but becomes apparent from growing up.  Stereotypes are beautifully displayed in a nice variety of colors which give indications of an enemy’s stillness and progression along the lines realized in the program, given from the ages, turned down into the nostrils of time and change.  Unlike Pac-Man for the Atari 2600, Galaxian for the Atari 2600 (which I’m reviewing here with an Atari 5200 device called the “VCS Cartridge Adapter”) doesn’t involve any lack of precision digitized in the game due to the constant rush and flow flashing from my TV, across from my sitting near the coffee table, the large Atari 5200 console resting there and showing off power from its red light indicator that bounces its light from the “silver belt” of the Atari 5200 brand name.  Although the Atari 5200 isn’t big like that huge Pac-Man machine we’ve seen from time to time between our morning and evening travels, space for it is still formidable- the black video game console almost lures me in with a grave appearance which only suits me fine as long as I’m using the 8-bit-like machine for vigorous gaming, and, I’ve been able to quickly switch from Galaxian for the Atari 2600 to Robotron 2084 for the Atari 5200, thanks to ingenious design for the arcade-performing console and my large, dark brown coffee table.  Controls in Galaxian are terrific; nonetheless, I must point out that I don’t actually control the enemies or even their ammunition against my heroic UFO figure.  Players of video games often assume that they control everything; that’s a vulgar nature.  In this game, action occurs from the overall expression of the program and not just in my pardons and excuses for gaming within means of intellectual, physical activity.  Yeah, I’m probably changing my mind on what I’ve said over the years a bit.  Maintenance of the joystick has lots to do with time and effort on a given situation as the scene progresses like soap to water, or popcorn to microwaves, or bubbles to air.



No comments:

Post a Comment