Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Videogame Review, Jewel Magic for the “At Games” Sega Genesis Console (w/ Original Wireless Controller)




Videogame Review, Jewel Magic for the “At Games” Sega Genesis Console (w/ Original Wireless Controller)


This review isn’t cloak-and-dagger.  I remain an outsider to “At Games” while reviewing Jewel Magic because it’s against the rules of law for me to bust open my Genesis and “see what’s inside”.  Okay, I can see what’s inside,  but I can’t try figuring out the secret sauce to the program.  The only legal insiders are those who work for “At Games”; however, I can remark on this quick, tough puzzle game and express some confusion about its principles as related to difficulty as such expanded horizons are to colors, shapes, and sizes- that is, the little blocks are made up of conflicting elements which can be hard to discern and organize within means of gameplay, particularly to fairness, especially when the game is so hijacked on speed that I’m not really able to keep up long enough for the pleasure sensors to kick in.  Velocity and organization have a rough relationship with each other as my blocks get tangled up in strict, harsh motions.  And, the music has abrupt pops in its length as long as I’m gaming for quite some time on the blocks-erasure.  At times a block matches shape but not color; at times a block matches color but not shape.  Everything leads to a perpetual mess in need of reckoning during the onslaught of presumably 16-bit information since the dramatic viewpoint of a castle may not cause such velocity within means of block-erasure, or disappearing links adding to the forefront.  Now, I know opinions you see on the internet can be shocking; nonetheless, there needs to be enough literacy for my definitions to become apparent and sensible, as you’re likely looking at this webpage with a dumb look on your face.  That’s kind of funny!  Reading surely makes a student despicable in the education system and it’ll take a long, momentous experience in nature to heal the wounds of over-learned endeavor.  At times there’s too much knowledge in something because we’re limited in plenty of other ideas.  I’m not exactly responsible for the negative aspects to opinion-making readers have witnessed across the board on Earth; if I was, then I’d have to think for everybody else or people would die from studying huge amounts of information.  Music here is repetitive, the speed of gameplay is insane and unapproachable, any and all options are limited and I’m pretty flabbergasted by how such a remarkable jewel can lure in my hatred on a monotonous challenge.  Controls work but aren’t desired.  I’m missing buttons to the block-shifting choices since there’s more on immediate action than visualized thinking.  Jewel Magic is like that book which makes you read too fast and you end up frustrated with the drifting vocabulary: insensible, not practical.



No comments:

Post a Comment