Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Poem- “Instinct”

“Instinct”



The animal changes its form upon my world.
It goes from worm to tiger.
My head is crawling underneath its space like dynamite.
Eventually a circumference occurs- red, white, and blue.
Reflections bounce from reversed light.
So many paws cross my face.
A mass of false sensation is revolving on hairs.
Obvious notions vanish by the cause.
Drifting, scratching over and over.
I’m touching this illusion in my forgotten heart.
Fear exchanges speed, speed exchanges fear.
Particles become dust under view until raindrops succeed.
Custom surrounds the bait: stealth from power, ability for show.
Zooms are broken into bites along the open energies.






https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Instinct-796746008

No comments:

Post a Comment