Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Poem- “Overtouring”

“Overtouring”



I put the Earth near a cave.
Bats have left their parties inside my forgotten diamond.
Each direction leads to reversed holds.
Soon light will hit.
And, from these reflections in such wine come missed links of vanishing.
Leaves have been eaten from resounding volumes.
My sleep pulls me away from the deep illusion.
Usually both eyes close about towards disabled vision.
For every step, my huge feet grow apart once more.
Wind has taken me by surprise during the constant flow of destiny.
Clouds still move themselves against regressing shadows upon the plane.
Tears have been swallowed out of disappearing words.
Poppies get dressed from growth until darkness tucks in their feathers.
Over the hills I’ve kicked the mysterious distance into gear.







https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Overtouring-799681538

No comments:

Post a Comment