Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Poem- “A Small Dream”

“A Small Dream”



My heart is beating a thread where energy begins or finishes.
Wind takes a little swallow up to nightfall for showering crystals.
These fingers creep into another rhyme during light.
A brilliance works up to chance, down to earth.
Love has its forgotten place within reach of spaced measures.
Dreaming, or dreaming of dreaming, or sleeping of sleep!
Obstacles come into the drifter’s view of sound reflection on my end.
Particles are burning under the ice between the lower shells.
I’m thinking of water and listening to my own ears.
So many lustful tears pass on impact with less conscious magnitude.
Hours roll into the globes over my head for your reflective balance.
Living from nothing turns me upside down towards an odd angle.
Fruit will cover the road as I’m sitting on dust.






https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Small-Dream-796862122

No comments:

Post a Comment