Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Poem- “Free”

“Free”



It’s snowing on the mountains.
Resting in this hotel room becomes something out of nowhere.
Two pink slips of artificial sweetener are ripped by the tips.
Coffee is brewing over the hot mass of grounds.
Fading light enters from the returning door.
Still, the mean bean must exhale.
More hot water fills the tank while my cup rests under bent metal.
Eventually the drop comes.
Powdered creamer reveals the circumference until I bring the red stir in.
TV is glowing, bed is flowing, curtains are showing.
Brown liquid bubbles out of the machine’s pipe in quickness of reaction.
Sweeteners are set and creamer is placed.
There’s going to take a sip on my end.
The morning brightens as I reach into the burn and let my spirit dulcify.






https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Free-798254286

No comments:

Post a Comment