Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Poem- "Around the Object"

“Around the Object”

You have a mind for the object.
However, you don’t have a mind from the object.

You have a mind for the book.
However, you don’t have a mind from the book.

You have a mind for the writing.
However, you don’t have a mind from the writing.

You have a mind for the image.
However, you don’t have a mind from the image.

You have a mind for the poem.
However, you don’t have a mind from the poem.


I have a mind for the object.
However, I don’t have a mind from the object.

I have a mind for the book.
However, I don’t have a mind from the book.

I have a mind for the writing.
However, I don’t have a mind from the writing.

I have a mind for the image.
However, I don’t have a mind from the image.

I have a mind for the poem.
However, I don’t have a mind from the poem.


We have two minds for the object.
However, we don’t have two minds from the object.

We have two minds for the book.
However, we don’t have two minds from the book.

We have two minds for the writing.
However, we don’t have two minds from the writing.

We have two minds for the image.
However, we don’t have two minds from the image.

We have two minds for the poem.
However, we don’t have two minds from the poem.


People have minds for the object.
However, people don’t have minds from the object.

You and I, each, have a mind.
However, you and I don’t have both minds for individual preparation.

I can only have my mind.
You can only have your mind.

People have their individual preparations of thought.
Nobody has more than one mind.

So, what’s refinement?
What’s communication?

Refinement and communication are specific psychological pieces of thought.
Neither object is the complete existence of someone’s mind.

Someone’s mind has to be addressed for public and private use.
Privacy and publicity are two different objects.

There’s more private matters than public ones.
So, refinement and communication are more public than private.

My literature here exists with my mind for it.
But, I can’t transfer my whole, entire mind into your head.

You have to choose your path of refinement and communication.
But, you also have an irrelevant path to mine.

Communications are pieces of information, not wholes of information.
Refinement is the piece-to-piece system of correction.

Truth is always A+ and 100% with flawless extra credit.
And yet, we might go from one subject of truth to another and fail.

People almost never get 100%.
Yet, people almost never get 0%.

Arrogance can be the expectation for unrealistic grades.
Impossible grades are beyond reason and limit.

Guys in the world of fashion are cheating.
New things often get abused for constancy upon permanent difference.

Because of this, we must share or deny pieces in mind.
My pieces aren’t exactly yours.

A piece can be whatever object described as such.
This object, book, writing, image, and poem is a chaotic expression.

Of course, from your chaotic expression, the pieces may not match.
Or, if they match, they’re faulty and senseless.

So you’re probably confused right now.
But I’m figurative in this personal understanding of my confusion.

Literature without confusion isn’t a challenge or even much merit.
We must improve definitions by means of input and output.

Question is, where is the input and where is the output?
It depends on locating compromise.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Around-the-Object-834217865

No comments:

Post a Comment